Do you want to be in control of when you are paid? Do you want to have the option of what you are paid? Seems too good to be true right?....... WRONG!!
Unlike a warehouse, supermarket, or hospitality job, becoming a Fosse Care Worker allows you to select from weekly or 4 weekly pay and also pick from a selection of pay rates. In addition we also offer hours to suit your needs and access to our benefit/bonus schemes!
We understand the dedication needed to be a Care Worker and to show our appreciation we offer:
· Paid mileage | Paid travel expenses whilst on care
· Multiple Pay Rates | Options to suit you
· Weekly Or 4 Weekly pay | On selected pay terms
· Flexible working hours | We care about healthy work life balance that suits you
· ‘Zero-hour’ and ‘Guaranteed Hours’ contracts available | A choice of contracts tailored to you
· Workplace Pension Scheme | We invest in your future and support you with your own pension
· Extra pay for bank holidays | We generously reward you for unsociable shifts
· Up to 28 days paid holiday, per annum | We understand how important it is to take time off
· Free, online training and continuous support | We’re here to help and support you in your career as a Care Assistant
· Free company smartphone, uniform & PPE | Everything you need to make work life easier
· £150 Referral Bonus | Bring a friend or family member on board and get £150
We are one of the leading social care providers across Ashfield, and we pride ourselves on our client and employee satisfaction. We’ll do everything we can to support you in your new, rewarding role as a Fosse Care Worker.
As a Fosse Care Assistant, you will be passionate about helping your service users in their homes – either as a lone worker or with a partner – to provide care and support services as required.
The responsibilities and requirements of a Care Assistant are:
· Personal care - most often bathing, toileting, dressing, repositioning, and tasks relating to hygiene, cleanliness, and health
· Basic housekeeping and cooking or helping with mealtimes
· Administering medication
· Accompanying them on trips and offering companionship and support.
· Complete daily documentation of your visits on your smartphone
Whether you have experience as a Care Assistant or you're looking for a new career in a rewarding industry, we would love to welcome you to the Fosse Family!