Here at Fosse Healthcare, we are looking for committed and trustworthy Healthcare Assistants to join our ever-growing team. You would be working within Care Homes and Nursing Homes across the Ashfield area to assist and support residents with personal care and various daily activities.
You are required to have at least 6 months experience in a care setting in the last 12 months
Do you live in the LE5 area?
Do you have a passion to provide excellent care and make a difference?
Do you want a role that rewards you for all your hard work?
If yes, then carry on reading as this may be the perfect role for you!
What do we offer our Healthcare Assistants?
· Competitive pay rates starting at £11.00ph
· FREE Breakdown cover with the RAC*
· Full time and part time hours to suit your lifestyle!
· Weekly pay
· Refer-a-friend reward scheme
· FREE uniform
· FREE online and practical training
· 24/7 Fosse Healthcare support team
What are the responsibilities/requirements of a Healthcare Assistant?
· MUST have experience within a professional care setting in the last year
· Be committed and have a passion to succeed
· Have excellent communication skills
· Be a quick thinker as well as being safety conscious
· Must be confident enough to work under the supervision and direction of senior staff
If you are interested in this role apply today!